A Smart and Tenacious Litigator
Gordon C. Rhea is a skilled litigator with over 35 years of experience representing individuals, businesses, and governments in civil and criminal matters in Federal, state, and territorial courts nationwide. Veteran of several hundred trials, appeals, and mediations, Mr. Rhea strikes a commanding presence in the courtroom. He is an intelligent and powerful advocate for his clients.
A graduate of Stanford University Law School, Mr. Rhea’s career includes:
- Associate to one of Los Angeles’ leading criminal defense attorneys
- Special Assistant to the Chief Counsel of a United States Senate investigative committee
- Assistant United States Attorney in Washington, D.C. and in the United States Virgin Islands
- Lead litigator in numerous toxic tort and catastrophic personal injury suits against major petroleum and chemical companies, airlines, and automobile manufacturers
- Trial counsel for businessmen, public officials, and judges in high profile civil and criminal matters